Have a nice week everyone!
Lunch time and i’m at school eating a sandwich in front of my computer.. Yesterday however I prepared an amazing dish, pasta with steamed meatballs recipe by Gennaro Contaldo. You definitely have to try it!
The photos of this recipe are taken with my new lens (thanks Katerina and Yiannis!!) and there isn’t any filter added! I can’t wait for the exams to be over so that I can use it outside my kitchen..!
- 100g stale bread, crusts removed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 250g lean beef and pork mince
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- a handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 400g linguine
- Parmesan cheese and rocket, to serve
And below the video of Gennaro cooking!
photos © chrysoula papagianni