Good morning and have a nice week everyone!
My weekend started and ended at exactly the same place, Piazzale Michelangelo!
On Saturday I had breakfast at Ponte San Niccolò, I love going there and just watching the rowers training. After that I had a long stroll through the streets of Florence until sundown. There was an amazing atmosphere created by the fog, I think this is the first time I see the city covered in fog!
Sunday’s in Florence are dedicated to vintage flea markets and every second Sunday of the month it’s held at Santo Spirito square. Irene bought an incredible bicycle for Boutique Nadine! Then me, Elisabetta, Irene and Nikos went at Magaza’s Sunday market where we found Antonia, Dario, Visnja, Elvira, Stefania, Duilio and Cassius!
– Fine-art prints on 100% cotton paper, 310g/m2, whit or without frame
– Hard covers for iPhone 4/5
– Hard covers for IPad
– Recycled paper sketchbooks, 32 pages, semi-rigid cover
– American Apparel T-shirts for men and women in various models
– American Apparel basic bags, 100% cotton
They are also organizing events such as yesterday’s market, live performances and yoga lessons! And they are also searching for new artists, so if you feel creative enough you can be part of it!
photos © chrysoula papagianni